Decisions, Decisions -- With TMU knocking on Coach Taylor's door, Julie decides to make it very clear to her parents that she does not intend to move away from Dillon and Matt. Meanwhile, Jason gets some devastating news from the quad rugby recruiters in Austin. Elsewhere, Riggins befriends a single mother and her son.
With TMU trying to recruit Coach Taylor, Julie insists that she will not be moved away from Matt and Dillon. The quad rugby recruiters in Austin deliver some bad news to Jason. Riggins becomes friends with a single mother and her son.
- Lyla: Why'd you do it? Why didn't you think about it, Dad?
- Buddy: Lyla, your dad's a sinner. I'm a weak man, but it was one mistake. I swear, Lyla, I will never, ever do anything to hurt this family again, honey. I swear.
- Tim: If I ever so much see you look at this kid the wrong way, I'm gonna find you, I'm gonna punch a hole in your chest and rip your heart out. Are we clear?
- Bully: Yeah.
- Tim: You sure?
- Bully: Yeah.
- Tim: Now get outta here.
- Matt (about Waverly): So, what you mean she's bipolar?
- Smash: It means she's crazy.
- Jason: Look, Matt, it just means she's got issues just like everyone else in this town.
- Tyra: That's completely unrealistic, Mrs. Taylor. Do you understand? My mom didn't go to college. My sister barely got her GED. Nobody in my family has gone past high school, if that. What, you think that I can be any different? Really?
- Tami: I do, and I think that you should too.
- Julie: I've been moving around my entire life, and for the first time, it just felt like I was at home. And.. and.. I know going to Austin and being some college football coach is your dream, but I have dreams too and they're coming true right here.
- Eric: I hear ya.