Synopsis[edit | edit source]
As a new school season gears up the Dillon Panthers find themselves without Coach Taylor, who is also missed by expectant mom Tami and adrift daughter Julie.
Plot[edit | edit source]
Eight months after winning state, relationships are strained. The Dillon Panthers have to work twice as hard as last year if they want to win another championship since so many things have changed. Can they adjust without Coach Taylor and can Coach Taylor adjust to being separated from his family? Matt and Landry fight to make their new lifestyles easier to handle. Lyla becomes born again Christian.
Quotes[edit | edit source]
- Lyla (while saying grace at dinner with her family): Thank you Lord for this food that we are about to receive and for your wisdom Lord. I pray that you will guide me and everyone at this table to help respect You and make good choices. For example, to not take advantage of the vulnerability of a recently separated, but not yet divorced woman. And in turn to give others at the table the strength to remember that a mother of three should not be wearing skinny jeans. Amen. (They all release hands) Bon appetit!
- Landry: Why don't you go punch him in the face?
- Matt: Oh, is that what you would do?
- Landry: In some situations you need to ask yourself, W.W.R.D.? "What Would Riggins Do?" In this situation?
- Matt: Riggins would not be in this situation 'cause Riggins is captain of the S.S. Ta-Tas over there.