|#01 Pilot||#07 Homecoming||#13 Little Girl I Wanna Marry You|
|#02 Eyes Wide Open||#08 Crossing the Line||#14 Upping the Ante||#19 Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes|
|#03 Wind Sprints||#09 Full Hearts||#15 Blinders||#20 Mud Bowl|
|#04 Who's Your Daddy?||#10 It's Different for Girls||#16 Black Eyes and Broken Hearts||#21 Best Laid Plans|
|#05 Git'er Done||#11 Nevermind||#17 I Think We Should Have Sex||#22 State|
|#06 El Accidente||#12 What to Do While You're Waiting||#18 Extended Families|
For love of the game -- Coach Taylor feels the players are losing their grasp on the beauty of the game of football as distractions such as envelopes full of cash begin to mysteriously show up in the players' lockers. An unexpected accident suddenly poses a problem and the team's home field advantage in the final game before the state championships is threatened.
- Kyle Chandler as Eric Taylor
- Connie Britton as Tami Taylor
- Gaius Charles as Brian Williams
- Zach Gilford as Matt Saracen
- Minka Kelly as Lyla Garrity
- Taylor Kitsch as Tim Riggins
- Adrianne Palicki as Tyra Collette
- Jesse Plemons as Landry Clarke
- Scott Porter as Jason Street
- Aimee Teegarden as Julie Taylor
- Brooke Langton as Jackie Miller
- Kevin Rankin as Herc
- Aasha Davis as Waverly Grady
- Brad Leland as Buddy Garrity
- Jae Head as Bo Miller
- Coach Taylor: You look out here lately, looks like we're playing the damn Super Bowl.
- Coach Mac: Well, they're excited about it.
- Coach Taylor: Well, I'm glad they're excited. I wish they were excited about winning as they are about making a buck.
- Vikings Coach: Furthermore, my boys could kick your boys' butts in an ice skating rink wearing nothing but socks if they had to. (Coach Taylor slowly starts to smile) So let me tell ya, if you want to go ahead and play on, on, on this field. Butch up, Sally, 'cause you got a game.
- Landry: Tyra, is that you? What are you doing here?
- Tyra: Nothing. Just wishing I could build a time machine and go back and shoot whoever it is that invented Algebra, that's for sure.
- Landry: Well, see that's kind of a Catch-22 though because in order to invent that time machine, you may need to use Algebra.
- Tami: Where would people park?
- Coach Taylor: I don't know.
- Tami: And how would you put lights in here?
- Coach Taylor: I don't know that either.
- Tami: Where would people pee?
- Coach Taylor: Well, I don't know, they can use cups for all I care. I-I don't know.
- Landry: Tyra, I'm so sorry, my car... what are you doing out here? What are you doing?
- Tyra: He tried to rape me. (crying and hugging Landry)