|#01 Pilot||#07 Homecoming||#13 Little Girl I Wanna Marry You||#18 Extended Families|
|#02 Eyes Wide Open||#08 Crossing the Line||#14 Upping the Ante||#19 Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes|
|#03 Wind Sprints||#09 Full Hearts||#15 Blinders||#20 Mud Bowl|
|#04 Who's Your Daddy?||#10 It's Different for Girls||#16 Black Eyes and Broken Hearts||#21 Best Laid Plans|
|#05 Git'er Done||#11 Nevermind||#17 I Think We Should Have Sex||#22 State|
|#06 El Accidente||#12 What to Do While You're Waiting|
We will all be tested - In the town of Dillon, Texas, football is life. Pressure mounts as the Dillon Panthers, the #1 high school football team in Texas, is surrounded by a swirl of press, recruiters, and State Championship-sized expectations.
- Kyle Chandler as Eric Taylor
- Connie Britton as Tami Taylor
- Gaius Charles as Brian Williams
- Zach Gilford as Matt Saracen
- Minka Kelly as Lyla Garrity
- Taylor Kitsch as Tim Riggins
- Adrianne Palicki as Tyra Collette
- Jesse Plemons as Landry Clarke
- Scott Porter as Jason Street
- Aimee Teegarden as Julie Taylor
- Brad Leland as Buddy Garrity
- Libby Villari as Mayor Lucy Rodell
- Louanne Stephens as Lorraine Saracen
- Derek Phillips as Billy Riggins
- Mark Nutter as Mitchell Street
- Katherine Willis as Joanne Street
- Merrilee McCommas as Pam Garrity
- Noble Pack as Buddy Garrity Jr.
- Kate Krause as Tabby Garrity
- Cindy Creekmore as Missy Aubrey
- Matthew Greer as Coach Deeks
- Brian D. Phelan as QB Coach
- Dago Pates as David Matters
- John Hambrick as Eddie McMannus
- Orlando Storm Smart as Little QB
- "Good morning, West Texas! Slammin' Sammy Meade comin' at you with Panther Football radio! 470 AM on your dial. It's Monday morning, and we all know what that means. Only four days 'till Friday night."
- Landry: "I'm thinking about getting a sign that says, 'Landry Clarke, utterly useless, all-state jerk team.'" (to Matt)
- Smash: "You're making us look weak. One person fumbles the ball, we ALL fumble the ball! One person shows up half-drunk, we ALL show up half-drunk!" (to Dillon Panthers team)
- Tim: "Let's touch God tonight boys. Let's touch God."
- Julie: "I don't eat with football players. Oh, and I don't eat with you either." (to Landry and Matt)
- Jason: "I think everybody loves football." (To Little QB)
- Tyra: "Really? How interesting...That's SO interesting...I think I'd be hard pressed to remember anything so damn interesting."
- Coach Taylor: "Do you remember how to read the coverage? You go out there and you see where their guys are and you see where our guys are. Then you throw the ball to our guys. Stay calm, Do your best....Son, we have a chance to win this game."